Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Sweater

Ah yes, the sweater. Franklin finally sent the photos he took of me in the sweater.



It's a long sweater.


And I don't care for my face in either photo. Hence the photo-altering to give myself an alarmingly sunny disposition.

Now, the sweater has gotten a LOT of attention, and has received a lot of praise. But there has been some fun poked. One of my co-singers in the Chicago Chamber Choir asked if it was a knitted smoking jacket. Apparently, this is smoking jacket length. Regardless, I don't know what would possess someone to knit a smoking jacket. That just somehow doesn't seem appropriate. Nonetheless, he called me "Hef" for the rest of that rehearsal.

But I've got a freakin' awesome sweater, and he doesn't.

For the record, this took 11 skeins of Noro Iro. And five rockin' buttons.

No comments: